30th Birthday Sayings, Quotes, Poems,
Funny 30th birthday sayings, quotes, and poems are perfect to use in a birthday card for that someone special in your life. We've put together a list of the most memorable sayings for you to use.
- "You're not 30, you're 3 tens!"
- "Don't say 30, say 'triple-x!'"
- "XXX A thirty year original."
- "It took 30 years to look this good."
- "30 is the new 20."
- "You're 30 today.
The big 3-0
Ten till 40!"
- "Hear no evil,
Speak no evil,
But party like you're evil,
Cause turning 30 is fun!"
- "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucile Ball
- "Today you are about eleven thousand one hundred seventy- five and a half days old!"
- "30 is just 18 with 12 years experience!"
- "30 is just 21 years with 9 years experience!"
- "At the age of twenty, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all."
- "I'm turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by an A bomb than find a man." - Fanny Fink
More funny 30th birthday sayings, quotes, poems
- 30?! Don't be depressed . . . The despair you're feeling now is NOTHING compared to what you'll experience in another decade."
- "Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost
- "The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits." - Hervey Allen
- "After 30, a body has a mind of its own."- Bette Midler
- "When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents." - Blair Sabol
- "At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin
- "30 - the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "Everything I know I learned after I was 30." - Georges Clemenceau
- "I may be thirty, but I'll always be flirty." - Dane Peddigrew
- "Age is a number and mine is unlisted."
- "A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age."
- "Happy 30th birthday. Are you counting in dog years?"
- "Wishing you a beautiful 30th birthday filled with love and laughter."
- "Happy 30th birthday to someone who has always been there for me."
- "May your every wish come true today, tomorrow, and always. Happy 30th birthday!"
- I love sending you this 30th birthday card because you've always been and always will be older than me!
If you have any 30th birthday sayings, poems, or quotes that we can add to our list, please let us know.